Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Baby Sister!

Venom is pleased to announce that he now has a new baby sister!  Last weekend I brought home Everly, a 5 month old Standard Smooth female puppy that was co-bred by me and Sharon Carr of Carrdox Dachshunds.  I had already chosen a puppy from this litter that I co-own with Sue, Venom's breeder.  The puppy, Truly, a female, lives with Sue.  I hadn't planned to bring a puppy from this litter home, but this puppy hadn't yet found a home.  Sharon had turned away a few homes and a couple of others had fallen through.  When I saw her at the field trial a couple of weeks ago and saw her I was blown away at how pretty she is and decided to bring her home.  These puppies are out of our Cinder (Dual Champion Braveheart's Ever After) and Hummer (Dual Champion Darshans Hummer v Jagies).  We are very pleased with this litter and happy to have little Everly here!

No comments:

Post a Comment